Thursday, September 24, 2009

uuummm....TERRIFYING!!!

Ok so I'm just going about my day, feeding my facebook addiction, and BAM!!! My friends status says "a woman in indonesia had a 19.2 lb baby! that's just not right." So naturally, I look it up. lol This is what I see.

That is a 19.2 pound NEWBORN baby!!!! and the one on the left is an average size newborn. Now I must say that the mother had diabeties and alot of times when this happens the baby gets too much glucose making them larger than normal, BUT STILL....crazy. I just thought I would share my horror and amazment with everyone else. :)

4 comments:

  1. OW! Do you have any idea if it was a natural birth?? Poor woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is pretty terrifying!-Jenna Nicole (on your facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH. Yeah, I need to just put this out of mind. :)

    ReplyDelete