Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Make it go away!!!

So I have been sick now for almost a week....I just want it to GO AWAY!!! lol And as much as I would LOVE to take Dayquil/Nyquil I'm not trying to give my baby fetal alcohol syndrome. The Z-Pack the doctor gave me doesn't seem to be helping and now I feel like I'm regressing. (I'm gonna hurt a kid if they gave me swine flu!!!) OH well....On a lighter note....We hopefully get to find out what our little nudger is next week!!! Yes, we want to find out. I'm not a big fan of surprises, and it would be great to know what kind of things (cute pink and brown stuff, or adorable blue and brown) to get or register for.
Update on baby Knight (or baby Blue and Drew calls it):
It is about the size of an avacado now (like 4 1/2 inches).
They say you can start to feel the baby kick anywhere form 16 to 20 weeks, so hopefully that will happen soon! :) I promise I will put pictures up of the baby bump. (Even though I don't like the pictures...)  That's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. Whaat?! You get to find out already? Can't wait to hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew a family that called their baby "Baby Pat" since it was going to be a surprise. Creeped me out a little bit.

    Any luck with Andrew and the kidney situation yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...We did get a call from John's Hopkins saying that they are moving him into the "next phase" of the process. That's like tissue typing and....some other stuff that I don't understand, but it's GOOD! :) Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete