Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just to brag

So today has been one of those days were all I want to do is go sit at home in bed with something fatty and sugary to eat and watch some kinda of chick-flick to make me feel better. First thing this morning I get a "talking to" because the person wasn't informed of something. (even though they were working over the weekend which I was not aware of and didn't know that they needed to know what I was going to tell them today) Did you get all of that? :) ANYWAY....Needless to say, that did not make my day any better. Then "morning sickness" and pregnant ickyness (is that a word?) set in. THEN...Andrew, being the wonderful man he is, brought me this really sweet flower thing. :)
That made my day alot better. I still wish I was at home wallowing, but I guess I can make it a couple more hours. So if you see Drew, tell him he did a good job. :)

2 comments: