Friday, September 4, 2009

Some thoughts from a pregnant lady

Ok......So people say (and it's true) that your hormones are all out of whack when you're pregnant. This has become apparent to me the past couple months, but what's funny to me is, people think that ANY time I do something crazy, say something mean, cry, or laugh, it's because I'm pregnant. I'm still a the same person I was before I got pregnant. Only now there is a little one growing inside me. I don't think I am a mean person, but that doesn't mean that I don't get upset or have an opinion about things. I think people just ignore anything I say or do and brush it off as being the crazy, pregnant lady talking. haha.....Sometimes this is a good thing. I can get away with saying or doing things that I normally wouldn't. (Which I want to assure you I haven't taken advantage of....yet) But there are sometimes when I have something to say, and I want my point to come across and all I get is...."AWW....it's ok. You're pregnant. That's why you said that." NO!!! I said it because I meant it! hahahaha.....ok so maybe this is one of those moments that my hormones have taken over, but still... My point remains. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm crazy. That is all. Thank you. lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh you crazy pregnant lady... :0) It's ok. We still love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    I'm so happy for you and Andrew!
    When's your baby due?
    I hope I get to talk to you soon.
    I miss seeing you on campus.
    Love,
    Mrs. Anderson

    ReplyDelete