Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sooo, Good News.....

1. Went to the Doc this morning, and baby has a really strong heart beat! Yay! :)
2. We go to get the sonogram in 2 weeks! (a long time to wait, but YAY!)
and
3. Drew got a call from Johns Hopkins the other day saying that they are moving him into the "next phase". I'm not totally sure what that means, but she said that they are going to send out tissue typing kits to Drew and I'm guess to the people who have shown interest in donating, and then I guess we go from there. It's VERY exciting to know that things are moving along, and that we have so many loving friends and family that are willing to get tested. I know that Drew feels truly blessed to have such great friends, as do I. :)

So I want to get some thoughts from everybody. We're still thinking up names. We've got alot of girl names, but the boy name list seems to come up short. Give us some ideas! :)

P.S. I think I've been saying this for 2 months now, but I'll put up baby bump pictues soon. lol

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a strong heartbeat! I freak out daily that something might be wrong...and remembering the heartbeat is reassuring. Eeee I can't wait to hear your news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay- 2 things-- so crazy that you and drea are preggo. CRAZY. :) and also, i wish i had drew's blood. i mean, blood type, you know...
    love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy names:

    Dark Knight
    Starry Knight
    Gaylord Knight (Gay Night)
    Guys Knight

    on a serious note...

    what if you really did name him, Dandrew?
    or...Anthony???
    Steven Knight (sounds like he'd be an author)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I LOVE Gaylord Knight!!! :) We've been thinking of ways to get Anthony's name in somehow. I think we may use that or his middle name for a boy's middle name. And I like Stephen Knight. It sounds sophisticated. :)

    ReplyDelete