Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our first blog....aaawwwwww. :)

So here goes. We've never written a blog before. Well I, Danny, have never written one before, and since I'm the main one writing....we'll see what happens. :) This is the beginning of our journey into parenthood. And by "beginning" I mean 14 weeks cause it took me forever to pick a template for this blog. (hehe) I was inspired by a friend, who's awesome at blogging, to start a blog for our family.
I'm not sure where to begin, but Drew and I are very excited about our little bundle. :) Right now the baby is the size of a lemon (about 3 1/2 inches) and can squint, grimice, smile, and suck it's thumb. Crazy, right?!?! We're both trying to get used to the changes in our life. Trying to prepare to take care of a life is a tiny bit terrifying. I keep telling myself, women have been having babies for thousands of years. Most of which didn't have books, dvd's, and classes telling them how to prepare. They just did it, so I think we'll be ok. Today marks the beginning my the second trimester! What that means I'm not really sure, but I know I'm supossed to be feeling better, sleeping better, and hopefully my hormones will be a little bit more under control. LOL (seriously....ask Drew. I've been crazy) ANYWAYS....that's all I've got for today. Hopefully I did a good job at blogging. :)


The Knights

No comments:

Post a Comment