Thursday, February 4, 2010

I guess I should thank her....

I will probably never get this amount of rest ever again. lol So thanks are in order to my little one inside because I am now on bedrest for the remainder of my pregnancy. High blood pressure is not a good thing....especially in pregnancy which is why my doc wants me to lay down all the time and not be stressed. :) So don't stress me out, k? I had planned on working up until I popped so that threw me off a little. I feel bad for leaving work so suddenly, but my baby's health is more important that answering phones and making copies. lol I just hope my co-woker doesn't go crazy with no one to talk to. :) I promised I would call once a day just to check in.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a little crazy laying at home all day, but I have thought of a couple projects to keep me busy AND can be done laying on a couch. LOL Not much time left. She will be here soon and rest will be a thing of the past so this is why I am thanking her. Thank you little one!!!

2 comments:

  1. time to sign up for onling poker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet Danny... does this mean daily blogging from you? yes, I think so.

    ReplyDelete