Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So....guess who sucks at bloggng... :)

Now to be fair, I warned you all I was horrible at blogging. lol I always think....I should blog today...then 2 weeks later I finally do. Well today is the day. : )
I am now 35 weeks. 35 WEEKS???!?!?! It's RIDICULOUS how fast the time has gone, and even more ridiculous that this baby could really come at any time now. I hope she waits a litle longer though. She needs to bake some more. : ) Right now, she is pretty much developed and just gaining weight. I hope she's all cute and chubby.
This is my huge belly.


And these are my Nutty Professor feet...





LOL It's pretty bad. We are not new to this though. Back when Drew had a semi-working kidney his feet used to swell up REAL bad and, being the good girlfriend I was, I would sit and push the fluid out of his feet. Now the favor is being returned. LOL Sometimes it's wierd having a husband whose been through more of the pregnant experiences then I have. He's had the swollen feet, stretch marks (after his transplant), an epidural (which he totally recommends), and the complete loss of dignity from tons of doctors pricking, poking, shaving, and observing. He's definetely more used to being in a hospital bed then I am.
Now that the time is getting closer, my mind is in hyperdrive. Do we have everything we need? Do I have enough of this or that? Will everything go ok? Is the house ready for the baby? What can I clean? Have I finished everything I needed to at work? Am I going to be good at this? The questions continue....I can't seem to make them stop. But with those questions comes dreams of... what she will look like? What kind of personality will she have? Will she love music and sports like mom? Will she be smart and strong like her dad? Will she have his eyes? So many things I can't wait to find out. My only prayer is that she is healthy. : ) I know that God has already planned her life and knows who she will be. I just pray that we can raise her and guide her in a way that is pleasing to him. This adventure is just beginning.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures of your feet. :0) That is too funny. You are going to be great at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN EVERYWAY. EMBRACE IT ALL AND ENJOY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. ALL THE PROS WILL OUT WEIGH THE CONS SOONER THAN YOU THINK. THE FEET ARE TOO CUTE. SAVE THOSE PICS. IF I COULD FIND THE PICS OF MINE AND SHOW THEM TO YOU, YOU WOULD BE HORRIFIED.

    ReplyDelete