Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm having a baby tomorrow.......

Seriously?!!?!?! I'm going to have a baby tomorrow. (hopefully I'm not in labor for longer than a day, but you never know) The range of emotions I've had in the past few days has kinda thrown me. One moment I'm super excited, the next I'm terrified of the pain. Then I start thinking of the huge undertaking raising a child actually is...Then I just can't wait to meet him and see who he looks like. LOL I'm a little exhausted just from thinking. Everyone has reassured me that this is normal, and I'm sure it is, but it's so scary not knowing.
So here I sit....the day before I am induced, with my feet elevated cause they look like elephant feet, trying to occupy my mind with things other than thinking about the pain. All I want at this point is to see my little man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment