Thursday, February 18, 2010

The end is near..

And we're ready! :) This morning we found out that I will be induced, if I don't pop before, next Wednesday morning!!! WOW.....I WILL have a child in 6 days....or less, maybe. These 9 months have seemed to fly by, but these last 2 weeks seem to be creeping by. lol We are just so excited to meet our little man! (That's still pretty crazy, but alot easier to say, now that I've had some time to get used to it).
It's funny (and amazing) to see how God works, and to realize over and over again, that He is truly in control of all things. Even the little things. My good friend Dottie had been trying to get that baby shower together, but EVERY time she scheduled it the snow would come. 3 dates later and we finally were able to have it, but if we had it on the original date I would have had even more pink! I was overwhelemed with what we already had. I can't imagine more. God knew! :) And now our little man is set! The amount to stuff we got was CRAZY! We are truly blessed with amazing family and friends who have given and continue to give to us so generously.
So now we wait. Everything is set up...Car seat installed, pack 'n play set up, bassinet in place, clothes washed...whatever comes out (boy or girl) we'll be ready. LOL

3 comments:

  1. Would you like me to make you a count-down chart? :) I am sooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete