Thursday, October 8, 2009

Let it be known!!! IT'S A GIRL!!! : )

YAY!!!! We found out today that our little bundle is sweet little girl! : ) And she's healthy and kicking. Literally....LOL She DID NOT like that nurse pushing and smushing her around. Up until now I was pretty sure I could feel her kicking, but was never quite positive. Today we could see her moving around and when she kicked, I saw it and felt it! It was SO cool! She's a fiesty one. : ) The appointment didn't start out so great though... We got there and they brought me back to register me and all that good stuff. The girl asked for my insurance card and then looked at me and said "We don't take your insurance Maam." WHAT?!?!?! When I called to make my appointment the first question I asked was, "Do you take _________ insurance?" and they said......."Why yes Maam. We do!" (Ok, probably not like that, but still...she said YES!) So I told the woman that and she went to talk to her Boss. I am seriously suprised that I did not burst into tears. I know it's not that big of a deal. I would've just had to schedule another appointment somewhere else that did take my insurance, but we were so set on getting to see the baby today and finding out what it was. It just made me so sad. So the good part....She comes back and says, "We're just going to eat it." LOL And my response was...."huh?" lol They totally took the blame (cause it was there mistake) and they are going to pay for it!!!!! So great! And the girl was very sweet about it. After that, everything was great. (Except that I was told to drink 32 oz of water before I got there and I couldn't pee, and then they pushed on me like they wanted me to pee all over the table. HAHA But it was TOTALLY worth it)
Here are some pics from today. : )

 Here we are before going into the office. My make up is still intact.
















Our little girl's first picture!!!














Her sweet little hands! It's so crazy....look at her bones! We could see her trashing around.














This is her little bum. LOL This is how we know she's a little girl. Look at the arrow. : )











SO happy! (I know he was rooting for a boy, but this little girl's gonna have him wrapped around her little finger.



















Make up no longer intact. LOL I was crying for about 40 mins. I just couldn't believe I was seeing her!


















Good times. : )


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Sorry, Andrew, you're going to have to get some hair lessons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Dani and Andrew!! So exciting to read your blog and sense your thankfulness and excitement about your little girl!

    ReplyDelete