Thursday, October 15, 2009

Half way there!

So today I am 20 weeks along in this crazy adventure. We went to the doc this morning and everything's looking good. She's got a strong heart beat and she's kicking like crazy. That is a CRAZY feeling. Drew's upset casue he can't feel it yet. lol But only a couple more weeks and he should be able to feel the kicks on the outside. : ) This week she is about 11 oz, 6 1/2 inches from head but bum, and 10 inches from head to heel. Similar to the size of a banana.

I'm REALLY excited about the weather. I LOVE FALL!!! It's just so pretty. (not today, so much. It's NASTY outside today) I love being able to wear jeans, a hoodie, and my slippers? clogs? slides? Whatever you would like to call them. LOL that outfit has changed a little. My hoodies don't fit like they used to. The protruding belly kind of prevents that. I really want to go on a maternity clothes shopping spree, but 1. We're poor, 2. I'll only be wearing it for a couple months, and 3. We're poor. : ) Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. :) Hey- Target has a very limited selection of maternity... very limited. But, I was able to find some comfy - yet attractive - shirts that I wore all the time and they were pretty cheap. I actually still ware a few of them. Oh, and you know... you might be preggo again someday... so it's an investment. :) Cant wait for Andrew to be able to feel the kicks! It is awesome to share that! :)

    ReplyDelete