Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nothing of importance

So I've tried REALLY hard to be good at this blogging thing. I've blogged at least once a week. I try to do more, but I'm just not whitty enough to think of something everyday. I wish I had interesting thoughts and words of wisdom each day, but my mind apparently can only come up with stuff once a week. lol BUT....today I've taken on the task of trying to Christmas shop early. This whole "having a kid" thing has made me realize (not necessarily improve) that I need to think ahead and prepare, instead of, what normally happens, me waiting till the week before when there are a BUTT load of people in the stores and nothing on the shelves. So my goal this year is to find inexspensive gifts for everyone that they will ACTUALLY use and not just put somewhere and forget about. This is always the hardest part, and I tend to spend more money then I want to trying to reach this goal. I could go the cheap way and use the excuse of having no money cause we're preparing for the baby therefore getting greeting cards for everyone, but I really like giving people things and seeing their reaction when they LOVE it! (That was a really long sentence) Anyways....this is my dilema. I just thought I would include you all in my thoughts. : )

1 comment:

  1. I think that I will start thinking of gifts, too! It would be so ... relieving to have it DONE! If I think of any great ideas, I'll pass them your way.. if you think of some, I'd love to know! Hope you are feeling well. I really truly felt like a mom this weekend and it was a wonderful feeling. The more I get to know her, the more I love her. I don't know where you are in processing the "I'm going to have a child" thought. But I wanted to encourage you that God is so faithful to prepare you for exactly what you need. :)

    ReplyDelete