Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time to vent a little....


You know what really gets on my nerves sometimes (or "what really grinds my gears!")? When people say that we have poor communication. You know what communication is??? Picking up the phone and talking!!! That's it! There's no real trick to it. Just pick it up, dial, and talk. LOL Many, many things could be avoided if people would just pick up the phone (or with today's technology, email) and let someone know what's going on. Paper would not have to be wasted, as well as time. Work could be done more efficiently. People's stress levels would not be NEARLY as high. And it's always the people that DON'T communicate that complain when information is not relayed to them. lol Sometimes you just have to laugh because it is just absurd. Ok....that is all. I haven't blogged in awhile, so I thought I would let you into my thoughts of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment