Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 months left.....whoa

So I am now 6 months along. : ) SO crazy. It seems like just yesterday I was suprising Drew with the news of the baby in my belly and now SHE is growing and kicking....kind of scary, but I'm incredibly excited to meet her. What will she look like? WHO will she look like? lol What part of my crazy ethnic background will come out in her? Whose nose will she have? What kind of personality will she have? Will she be a tomboy or  girly girl? lol So many things to find out.
At his point she is about a foot long and weighs a little over a pound. She's kicking alot and responds to sounds. I think she likes music. I like to sit and listen to music, and she almost always kicks. : )
The nesting they talk about is definitely kicking in. I've never been one to clean all the time. lol Usually I just get to a point where the clutter is to much, and I just have to clean, but lately I'll just start cleaning and I just can't stop. lol I guess it's a nice problem to have. Our bathroom is very nice and clean.
We get to go out to Indiana in 2 weeks!!! She will get to "meet" her Grandma and Grandpa Knight and Auntie Amanda! I'm pretty sure they have thought of different names for themselves (like "Grammie" and "PaPa"), but we'll see what sticks once she can actually form words. lol It's kind of crazy. The last time they saw me I did not have a rather large protruding belly. lol They have seen pictures, but it's not the same. I just wish they lived closer. : ( I know it's hard on them, being their first grandbaby and all. It will be nice, though, to spend the week with them. She'll get to hear their voices in person and not just over the phone. Yes....I put the phone to my belly so Amanda can talk to her. lol
Well, it's bedtime for now. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment